Saturday, August 4, 2007

Nice Saturday Morning

I don't know where Kelley is....she left to play volleyball about 3.5 hours ago and she is still playing...she's an animal on the v-ball court.

I hiked up Mt. Sanitas with my friend Alan (from Mexico) this morning then had a nice bagel sandwich at a cafe. I am currently multitasking between doing laundry, watching golf on TV and writing this blog.

I stopped by Border's this morning also to look at some books, but didn't find any I needed. I did snap this photo from outside of Borders...not a bad view I'd say.



Last night Kelley and I learned something neat. There is an outdoor ampitheater about 2 miles away and if you go there you can sit just outside the facility and listen to the music. Our friend's husband was singing with the Orchestra last night. I want to try this scam again in 2 weeks when Gordon Lightfoot is going to perform.


No comments: