Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nepalese Cuisine with some other ex-Michiganders...and a free ipod Shuffle!!!!

So you might notice a trend of blogs here about free stuff, well I haven't worked for 4 weeks now so I need to find all the free stuff I can get.






First of all, tonight we had dinner with one of Kelley's college classmates, Andy Zenz. Andy's wife Betsy and their daughter Mercy also joined us. They introduced us to a restaurant named "Sherpa's" which serves food from Nepal. The food was great and hanging out with Andy and Betsy and Mercy was even better. The moved here 2 years ago.




Earlier today my free ipod Shuffle arrived. Actually, it wasn't free, it cost me about $14. Long story. If you want to hear the secret email me or email my smart sister-in-law Amy Fannin....she gave me the secret information.






No comments: