Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kelley's website is really coming along

If you haven't check it out in a while, please go to Kelley's website. You can click on the link to the the right of this blog. She has been working hard on updating it and it's pretty good in my opinion.

I got a new bike yesterday and it is sweet. It's so much easier to ride up the hills around here. The wheels are narrower, the brakes function and the gears shift easily. I finally broke down and bought it because I got scared going down a hill yesterday...I couldn't stop and I thought I was going to have to ditch it and try to run down the hill.

We met another neighbor this evening. Anna Maria is from Rome, Italy. She is here at CU as a research assistant for the "Mars Exploration Team" at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). Here husband is going to arrive later this week and his name is David also.

1 comment:

SHIRK said...

Kell's site is looking good. my favorites are the pencil drawings of the houses...and the watercolor of the clock!

keep up the hard work on the "piggy bank" on MWMI, get me some stock picks soon!