Wednesday, July 25, 2007

International Day

Hi everyone. Today was pretty exciting. I started a tutoring plan with a woman from Argentina. Her name is Ariana Cabeza and she is a masters student here in the Spanish/Portugese department of CU. She already teaches "spanish for professionals" so I guess that includes me. We are going to meet once a week for starters. I think it'll be good.

This evening Kelley and I hosted four (4) of my soon-to-be classmates. Their names are Pui Chaipromprasith, May Chantanayingyong, Korkiat Permsantitam and Sethaphol Rutrakool. All four (4) of them are from Thailand. All told there shall be 17 foreign students in my class. That's about 1/4 of the class.

And this morning I made a new friend at the gym. His name is Alan and he is from Monterrey, Mexico.

Kelley just got back from the farmer's market. We are going to watch a movie called "Catch and Release" tonight which we learned about from Amanda Shirkey and my mom....this movie was filmed in Boulder.

No comments: