Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some photos of our new place.

So, here is the little house we are renting. It is not much, but we are thankful. It is in a very nice neighborhood and surrounded by beautiful homes. Kelley is pretty happy to have a small yard and some plants, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she puts some work into the front yard. If you walk by at night you might see my head in that upper left hand skylight while I'm taking a shower. I promise not to splash.


Turns out someone I know lives right next door.

You can see my bike out front. Today is "bike to work day" so I got up and went for a ride at about 6AM to go track down a bunch of free food. I came back with a full tummy and a load of granola bars, cereal samples, yogurt, water bottles, etc. It was pretty neat. There are about 30 spots in Boulder to get free stuff this AM.


No comments: