Friday, June 12, 2009

Flying Home Tonight!

Wow. We are excited with a capital E!

Tonight we fly to MI to spend 3 days with our family. All our family is getting together on Sunday afternoon at my parent's home (even my new niece Mikayla, from Grand Rapids, will be there).

Mom and dad Fannin will pick us up tonight.

Tomorrow we will have breakfast with Mom and Dad Fannin. Then have lunch with Uncle Mark and Aunt Karyn. Tomorrow night we have dinner with Kent and Marilyn.

Sunday morning I have an early morning breakfast "business" meeting with my dad and my little brother (Daniel). Sunday afternoon is the party. Sunday night I'm meeting my cousin Andrew for sodas in Adrian!

Monday I am meeting some buddies for breakfast, have some business meetings at Orbitform, then we go to the sports fields at Ella Sharp Park to watch the amazing sporting events of the evening. Micah and Colin playing soccer and Karter playing baseball.

Wow.

The sad thing is that we do have to depart on Tuesday morning...very early...but, guess what, my mom is coming back to Boulder with us!

Then when we get back we'll start preparing to move out of "on campus" family housing to a new place across town. I can't stress how "ready" Kelley is to get out of cement block walls and have a little yard with some outdoor seating...it's the little things!

Bye for now.

David and Kelley

1 comment:

Tamara said...

That sounds like a very busy itinerary!
Glad we were able to see you, if just for a moment!