Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snow Surpise this past week....and NCAA time!

This past Monday we received a beautiful snowfall.

Here is a shot of the business school with the mountains in the background.


Here is photo of me in front of the business school building...Kelley dropped me off because I didn't feel like walking through the snow.



The NCAA tournament started this week. Unfortunately, my team, Oakland University, did not make the big dance this season, but I still had to wear my OU gear. Kelley and I went to a NCAA b-ball watching party yesterday at the apartment of a friend of mine.




1 comment:

SHIRK said...

Dude,
let's settle this once and for all...no matter how old you get, you may not, at any time, tuck your basketball jersey into pants.

regards,
common sense

Sweet photos of the business school! I suppose one could get used to views like that from the classroom.