Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amazing, Free Birthday Deals in Ann Arbor!!!

Kelley and I learned a pretty amazing thing about Ann Arbor today...you can get tons of free stuff on your birthday...when I say "stuff" I really mean FOOD.

It all started at 7AM with a FREE breakfast ("the Maiden Lane" breakfast sandwich) at the Northside Grill (near the UM Hospital).

Zingerman's pitched in with 6 FREE bagels...FREE...as in...walk in...grab six bagels...show your ID with your birthday on it...and out the door.


Kelley picked me up at work for lunch and we headed to Weber's Inn for a FREE lunch. (Chicken salad)
Then Kelley and I headed to Cottage Inn Pizza for a FREE half of a pizza...awesome pizza.


Finally, Ben and Jerry's did it's part by offering a FREE kiddie size ice cream bowl (Half Baked Frozen Yogurt).

It's pretty amazing don't you think?
Check out this website so you can see for yourself:

So, we've got 2 doggie bags and some bagels left over for tomorrow!
The best part was hanging out with my wonderful wife, Kelley, it was a fun adventure.

No comments: