Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kelley and I did make it to Ann Arbor...about 9 days ago. All is well. I had my first week at work and Kelley has found a volleyball team. It seems pretty weird to be back in MI, but it is good.

I just spent about 30 minutes downloading some software to my new work laptop...one of my coworkers in Australia was helping me. It is Sunday night in MI but it is Monday morning in Australia.

This photo is from the built in camera on my laptop...so, i'm getting more techy i guess...

Best to all.

David and Kelley

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Ha! I guess if I read your blog more often, I wouldn't have been so surprised to see you on Saturday!
Glad that you are back. Praying that your transition back to Michigan is a good one. I know you must miss CO!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelley and David! I can't wait to see more pictures of Ann Arbor! Wow, a volleyball team already!David and I have been snowboarding a lot, this past weekend we went night snowboarding in Sol Vista and had a blast.
"Yall" take care!