Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back in Boulder...

I'm heading out this morning to north east Colorado to visit some farmers who hopefully will want to consider small wind turbines for their farms.

Kelley has a volleyball game tonight.

Last night, my little brother, Alex, and I went for a hike and a bike ride. Kelley took me too our garden to gather some crops.

- - -

During our drive back to Boulder on Sunday we stopped to go for a hike and ended up at this lake. It was about a 1 hour hike to arrive. There were some nice waterfalls also.



During out hike back down I caught Kelley with an excited look on her face.

It is pretty nuts because this is just a road side park along I-70 and you can venture into a beautful river / mountain lake hike.


Traffic was horrible with a capital H so we stopped in this small town for about 3 hours and just hung out. This town in Georgetown...an old mining village.



No comments: