Monday, July 21, 2008

Colin's Birthday Party

Kelley and I spent our summer vacation by enjoying 8 days in Jackson, MI.

The first major event was a birthday party!

We celebrated Colin Shirkey's 4th birthday party last Sunday afternoon. It was a perfect summer afternoon to be outside and share cake and play games. Colin is the son of my little brother Daniel.

Micah and Colin are below showing us how to take care of the cake. (Micah is my sister Marilyn's son)


Colin shared his truck with his cousin Alyssia. (Alyssia is my siste Marilyn's daughter)

Micah and Colin were doing their best to tire out Daniel and myself.
My grandma and grandpa Shirkey were also able to make the party. Kelley and I got to seem them quite a bit this week.
My mom got these skirts for my sister, Marilyn and my wife, Kelley. They didn't realize that they were both going to wear them to the party.

Karter was at the party too...making sure we all had enough competitive sports to participate in! I'm not sure what's going on with Micah in the background?

1 comment:

K&M said...

LOVE IT! Great pictures. It was SO wonderful to see you two. Hope to see you soon. :) I miss you!

I'm at U of M with Carmen. The Family Life Resource Room here at Mott is now our new hang out! :) Hehe!

Thanks for posting! I love you!