Sunday, June 15, 2008

What's Going on Here

Hi Everyone:

Kelley and I just had a very nice dinner with our soon to be new landlord. We are moving to another apartment as our current "sublease" tenant is returning from her trip to Europe at the end of the month.

We are excited to have some guests coming soon. My dad and my little bro will be here this weekend. Then Kelley's bro (Austin) and his wife will be here the following weekend.

I've got some cool pictures of Kelley with straight hair...I think it looks pretty good.

Here is a shot Kelley took from a nearby mountain.

Here are some views from just a few blocks away from where we live.



Tomorrow I go to Mexico for 4 days for work. I'm pretty pumped. I only wish I could watch the U.S. Open playoff...I like Tiger a lot but I think I'd prefer Rocco to win.

See ya.

1 comment:

John and Hannah said...

Sounds like you are keeping a pretty level head out there in CA. With the exception of wanting Rocco to beat Tiger of course. It is always fun to have visitors, speaking of which when will the Shirk make an appearance in MN for some golf and Skiing?