Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flower Children



David has been doing a great job keeping everyone informed of our summer plans. While the list of our exciting upcoming events is long, there is something very important that he has forgotten to mention.

My dear friend Elizabeth lives only about an hour north of San Francisco! After our years at Hillsdale College, and then a summer traveling Europe together, we have usually lived the better part of a continent apart from one another. I am looking forward to being able to share some time together this summer, without involving a flight across the country.

During our quick trip to SF to visit AMB, Elizabeth was able to come and spend a day with us. Here we are posing as some of my favorite things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.